May 4, 2008

Our Spontaneous Road Trip to ARIZONA



Yes, I realize this is a late post, but I figure, better late than never!

Carter and I spent our General Conference In Arizona with Tom, Jada and Kealani. We go back to the days at BYU when each had one car, Jada left to work really early, so Carter and I'd pick Tom up and I'd drop both of them off at school before going to work! These guys are the best, they're living in AZ right now with their precious baby Kea, she'll be turning one next month!

We had such a great time with them and their beautiful new home!




Carter's first ATV experience :)



My Little Skateboarder



Chillin in the pool (literally)



Kea was always so happy, I never heard her cry all weekend! Really Jada, what's your secret!



The Happy Couple (finally together again)

4 comments:

A Little Bit of Aloha said...

The duck dive didn't quite work, but at least we got a great laugh out of it!! So fun to see these pics, especially the one of you and Kea!! We had so much fun being together again. Are you going to be able to come out in June? ok if you can't, but we'd love to have ya!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Fun trip- I love that you are blogging again. Keep it up we miss hearing from you.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Cute pictures. We miss you guys.
Sorry I haven't sent the pictures yet. I will tonight or in the morning. PROMISE.
Love ya..

Lindsey said...

hey! i just found your blog! and we're sending you a card, but i have to say thanks so much for letting us use your bikes and feeding us dinner! it really made our sunday enjoyable while we were there!
jlchristofferson.blogspot.com :)