Jan 14, 2008

Snowboarding @ Snow Basin

Mike & Jayce at Ryan's Basketball Tournament

Ryan's #4


Carter & Link had some pretty big rallyin before this game!

Jayce & Cole performing their talent at the Christmas party
(Once there was a snowman)

We were able to go to the SLC Temple with Ike & Cami

What an Angel ;)

Buz Light Year to the Rescue!!

We had a ROCKIN concert!

Or maybe Allyson just got a Guitar!! Sweet!

Jule's got a new hat and a cell phone with lip gloss in it!

We made Cookies

Puzzles

Precious Laura, she is always smiling!

We made a snowman and a snowdog





Caught you Nana!

Again!



We went on a "snowshoeing" trip but without the snow :)



Tanya & me


And Chula!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you found us. I've wondered how you guys are doing? How have you been? Your house looks so nice! I can't believe you are in a home now!