Nov 11, 2007

Upgrades around the house.



Carter installing the new shelving units to make our lives a little bit easier.


Finished! yeah they look great!!



Here is a shot of our living room. The mirror conveniently hides a failed attempt at hanging it the first time.
(We had to leave some hardware behind in the wall) Also, we are offering magic carpet rides on a first-come
first-serve basis. All ages welcome.



Today I made my first pie crust from scratch. It actually wasn't bad at all, I had a lot of fun, I made Carter the Pumpkin Pie he's been begging me for during this past week or more! I think he's downstairs standing by the fridge waiting for it to cool off.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean he waited until it was cool?
--Ike

Fallyn said...

Soooo precious!! I love your new home ;-D